SECURED WAITING LIST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please carefully read below as by applying to join our secured waiting list you accept these terms and conditions.
- We wish only to accept a smaller portion of families onto our waiting list compared to how many kittens we may or may not have in this next year. We do not over breed our girls and we will never breed more kittens than we feel we can or should. This means not everyone will be able to join the list this time around, but when we add new places and re-open applications you are most welcome to re-apply.
- We will aim to let you know the outcome within two weeks of your application. If we feel you would be a good fit for our kittens and we have a space on our waiting list to offer you, we will email you with a waiting list contract and an example of our pet contract.
- Once you have paid your deposit of 195GBP, we aim to offer you two different kittens matching your requirements within 12 months. We breed for the love of it, we are a small breeder and we can never predict how things will go. If for any reason we cannot offer you a kitten within 12 months, your deposit will be returned in full should you wish or you can continue to wait.
- During the application, we will ask for your first, second and third choice on colour/gender combination. You do not have to choose three preferences, for example if you'd only like a black smoke male, this is fine. We will also ask a lot of questions about your home, family and lifestyle so that we can match the perfect kitten for you, based on personality as well as colour/gender. We are unable to make amendments to your application within your 12 month period regarding preferences. However if something changes regarding your circumstances that you feel will affect your future kitten, you should inform us. A change in circumstances that makes you no longer suitable for a kitten will not warrant a refund of your deposit. It will be donated to a local cat rescue organisation, we have many we like to support.
- If we offer you a kitten which matches your requirements, and you choose to decline, you can keep your place on the list. We will however only make 3 matching offers before you are removed from the waitlist (without refunding the deposit).
- If you change your mind at any point during the 12 months, the deposit will not be returned, we will donate it to a local cat rescue organisation, so please do think carefully before you choose to go on our list.
- Not all kittens you see on our website or social media will become available and be offered to those on our waiting list, we do choose to keep kittens back to remain in breeding programs and for other reasons, we need to reserve this discretion but the vast majority of our kittens will be offered to those on our waiting list and will not be rehomed outside of this. We are unable to take requests for certain kittens as we work very hard behind the scenes to keep everything fair.
- We will also ask you if you'd like to be considered for kittens from other recommended breeders - these are only breeders who we know and trust implicitly, and usually breeders who have WildBlue in their breeding lines.
ABOUT OUR KITTENS
Our kittens are around but not less than 13 weeks old when they're ready to leave us. We tend to offer kittens for reservations at around 10 weeks old. Our kittens come-
Neutered/spayed (non negotiable)
TICA or other governing body registration papers (non active not for breeding)
Registered in your chosen name with the WildBlue pre-fix attached
5 generation WildBlue pedigree
Fully vaccinated with Nobivac Tricat or equivalent
Vet letter confirming they have checked your kitten prior to you collecting and that they are happy with the health and condition
4 weeks free insurance with Petplan
Wormed and flea/mite treated
Our current kitten price is 1795 GBP.
If you are matched with a kitten you can FaceTime them to see them play, interact and check you are happy with how they look, this brings the opportunity to meet us too and ask any questions you would like. You will then be given time to decide whether you would like to add your kitten to your family. Your kitten will not be offered to anyone else during this time, we know it is a huge decision and we want you to be completely happy, we will never ever hard sell or put pressure on you, we have so many wonderful home offers for our babies it needs to be right for all.
If you decide to reserve your new baby then we will complete and sign a Pet Kitten Contract outlining the responsibilities of each party. You can then transfer the deposit of 500 GBP and you can choose your name ready for registration. Your waiting list fee of 195 GBP will then be deducted from your remaining balance which is payable upon collection before you leave with your new kitten and we can accept bank transfer or cash only. We will then keep in regular contact providing you with kitten spam. We will send you an information booklet detailing what you will need to buy or do ready for arrival including a feeding guide. Your kitten will be around 13-15 weeks when ready to be collected (Nantwich, Cheshire, UK) or we also have a wonderful courier that can hand deliver your new baby throughout the UK, Ireland and the Channel islands. NOTE we do not ship kittens abroad.
Upon collecting and meeting your kitten, if for any valid health reason you are not happy with your kittens health or condition, you reserve the right to refuse the kitten and will be given a full deposit refund. This has never happened as we would never sell a kitten we were not happy with, they are also fully vet checked in the days leading up to collection. However we feel it's important for you to have this safety net as we know how unnerving it is buying a kitten you haven't yet met properly.