I am proud to be considered one of the leading Newborn Baby and Children’s photographers in the UK. I have won numerous awards and am passionate about training other new and established photographers in the art of safe and effective newborn posing, business strategy, editing and workflow.
Over the past seven years, I have invested significantly in my own development and have trained with some of the worlds leading newborn photographers including Allie-Marie, Sandra Hill, Roberta Baneviciene, Lisa McCormick, Naomi Hewitt & Gary Hill.
I have learnt some invaluable tricks of the trade and through my own experience have developed a viable business model which puts the client at the heart of everything I do.
My Training sessions include;
- Safety – How to handle baby to ensure they are safe and comfortable at all times
- Posing – How to position baby, how to work with angles and how to move seamlessly between poses
- Workflow – How to maximise sales by ensuring a varied and consistent workflow
- Client Journey – how to communicate with your clients including how to make the most of reguar ‘touch points’
- Lighting – Working with natural and/or studio light to ensure your images have depth
- Editing – My own unique editing style taught in a way which will speed up your newborn editing and give you a beautiful and consistent finish
- Business training – including systems management, social media, defining your ideal client, marketing and maximising sales
My photography business is very busy so I limit the number of training sessions I deliver each year! To contact me to discuss your training needs or to discuss joining one of my workshops, please message me at email@example.com
IN 2019, join me at Castello Ceconi, Italy for an intensive weekend of newborn posing and training.
I release workshop dates on my Facebook and Insta pages first. Follow me @littlecheshirephotography
To discuss one-to-one training, please e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org